Strongly Recommended by Backpackers: The Most Useful Travel Guide Book and Language Tool!
Product: Travel Talk: Go to Italy
*Language Version Audio: Italian／Caption: Italian and English comparison
Easy to learn, accessible anywhere anytime, with the touch of your fingertips, you can travel anyway you like!
If you are only going on a short vacation to Italy, this is the perfect tool to give you on the spot help when you need it. You don't have to force yourself to learn Italian all you need to do it use the "one-finger trick" and local Italian people will be able to answer your questions right away. This guide book will make communication with local Italian people a much easier task than you could ever have imagined.
This is a conversational and portable e-book made exclusively for tourists, business people and students studying abroad. The excellent software includes fifteen real scenarios and conversations. You can key in, use the handwriting communication pad, search, place bookmarks and bookmark and other functions. You will be able to communicate easily with people when asking for directions, using local transportation, shopping, dining or traveling around Italy even if you are not at all familiar with Italian.
Before your departure, it is recommended that you first preview the conversations under different scenarios and bookmark the conversations that you are most likely to use during your trip. You can also do "basic vocabulary" practice in advance. This preparation will help you with their actual application when you are in Italy.
• Fifteen exclusively selected themes, including Basic, Communication, Flying, Transportation, Driving, Reservation, Accommodations, Dining, Money & Numbers, Shopping, Sightseeing, Accidents, Getting Sick, Culture, Entertainment. These themes will be expanded according to customer demands for an even more enriched content.
• There are more than 4000 phrases for typical conversation and 2000 substitutions as well as more than 2,000 frequently-used vocabularies. The extremely useful and rich travel language database will surely make your trip an enjoyable one.
• "Local Culture" contains a mine of information, including a vocabulary, related to local holidays, festivals, gourmet snacks and local treats and provides all the help you will need about, shopping and sightseeing.
• "Useful Information" has information on world cities, the names of common facilities, a clothing size comparison chart, measurement unit conversion, as well as the commonly used units and measures.
• A simple and fast operation interface allows an immediate data search at any time.
• Real-person pronunciation can speak for you; a foreign language / native language comparison even allows other parties to point out what they are saying in case you have difficulty understanding each other.
• The useful bookmark function can help you store the necessary conversations in advance for convenient lookup.
• The practical key in / handwriting communication pad allows you to communicate through writing and diagrams.
• The key word search function allows you to quickly locate the conversations of your choice. You can also save them and build your own quick search index.